Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kampung Pantos (Part 2)

Salam,

For this Kampung Pantos Part 2, I think I'll write in english, since the main reason for me too write a blog is to improve my rojak english kan. duh kesian!

After breakfast, we continue our journey. By the time we reached the kampung, I was already feeling dizzy rasa nak muntah. Lemah sungguh aisyah! ish

Anyway, going to Kampung Pantos have gain me a lot of firsts..

1. My first time stay at a perkampungan orang asli
2. My first time stay at perkampungan orang asli that only connected by jambatan gantung
3. My first time taking wudhuk from sungai. Sungai yang warna teh tarik wooo:)
4. My first time taking wudhuk malam2 or subuh2 with torchlights as our only source of light.
5. My first time learning bahasa orang asli. "mai cak cak!" *jom makan!*
6. My first time joining SALAM's activities that requires me to stay somewhere overnight, 3 hari 2 malam (usually is only a day)
7. My first time joining SALAM's activities that invloves a lot of NGO; SALAM, ASDAF, Islamic Outreach (IOA), PPUKM, some volunteers from UIA. the more the merrier ek?
8. My first time, one of the orang kampung ask me "kenapa belajar di Indonesia, negara kita takda tempat nak belajar medik ke?" (usually this questions only ask by the indonesians. haish)
9. My first time went from one rumah orang asli to another for usrah (ajar mengucap dan baca Al Fatihah)
10. My first time into an orang asli's house!
11. My first time check my blood glucose and know such equipment name "glucometer"exist! (kenapa kita tak belajar lagi yerk?)
12. My first time naik sampan panjang.
13. My first time saw beautiful stars and moon from perkampungan orang asli
14. My first time jaga post pendaftaran for medical checkup. (actually I'm hoping to do BP)
15. and my first time a guy come up to me and say he likes my name. hehe, yea nama saya memang menarik :P

..and going to this programme, I've met up a lot of remarkable people..

1. A 21 year old guy who can speak 11 language. Or so they say. I only witness he talks Thai and mandarin
2. An ustaz from jakarta who berdakwah to perkampungan di Indonesia and also in Malaysia
3. Two girls, form 1 and form 4, whose family has been doing volunteering work since they're 4 years old
4. A soft spoken UKM medical students who is siamese Malaysian.
5. It is (no kidding) a small world! I met Gobi's cousin and Abg Nuar's fiancee's friend. (6 degree connection la katakan)
6. 2 UIA students and one UM students who is actively involves in volunteering work (they went to much remote areas before). Rasa rendah diri je dengan diorang.
7. Kak Mas's husband. He reads a lot, we talk topics from Palestines issues, Freemasons, the pyramids, Dalai Lama etc
8. A lot of volunteers who has experience volunteering outside Malaysia. Cambodia, Aceh, Jogjakarta and remote areas in Sarawak.

Pictures,


jambatan gantung

anak-anak orang asli

makan ya dik..

jeti, tu la sampan kene naik nak amik wudhuk

aktiviti membersihkan diri

rumah disana

pendaftaran. Kak Syah di belakang. ewah ewaah

medical checkup post by UKM students

aktiviti berwarna

sukaneka. tiup belon letak tengah kelangkang

sukaneka. amik air letak dalam botol. last-last ade guna mulut nak amik.hehe

sukaneka untuk orang dewasa

bersama adik-adik yang lain

kami

thank you korang for a wonderful experience :)

one day one day
that one day will come
insyaAllah


*pictures from Kak Saadah's fb. Thanks kak!*

3 comments:

  1. Slm. Juz droppin by. Wow,quite an xperience ey? =) hee, nice~

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam aishah..jaa baru perasan ade posting pasal pantos ni oleh aisyah..very gud experience since u will be a doctor that deal with many people..learn from experience..

    anyhow nice to meet u...stadi elok2 eh kat jogja sana... huhuu :)

    ReplyDelete

we nag we gag