Saturday, July 4, 2009

I've been kicked out!

Salam,

Well, you read the title above, I've been kicked out!!!

Yes, from a team I joined in the internet. I know this is just a cyber thingie, but hye, we do chat and share stuff/opinions with each other. We have a friendship here folks!

So much for " Unscholary Scholar- a group where results doesn't really matters!".

Still, I cannot blame them. The last time I log in was a month ago
(busy la katakan..hehe) and by then they're in a hype for a team-team competition. Where is your teammates when you need them eh?

Anyways, this is actually a great site for those trivia lovers. They've got quizzes from "History of Great American Wars" to " How well do you know Naruto" yang n mesti Ain suke . They even have quiz regarding " Paediatric cancer with a focus on neuroblastoma"
A creative way to study kan?

So, here's the link http://www.funtrivia.com/

..and I hope you're enjoy it as much as I do!


Till then,
Bye!



Aisyah's mumble: semangat aisyah! oscee sini saya dataaaaang

No comments:

Post a Comment

we nag we gag