Sunday, July 12, 2009

Aisyah dah baliik!

Salam,

Yay! I'm back!

Finally after all those exams, you look forward for the much anticipated rest.!

It's good to know nothing have change much after 8 months. Emm..maybe a lot, but I don't care less. I'm homeeeeee people!!

Anyway Cikin, my annoying little sister which I share my room with, is in Kuantan. So dengan happynya I will have my room all for myself! I'm free from my annoying little sister teman-teman!! But oh wait, I have my cute little-nak-cubit-setiap-hari niece to bug me around. With that big eyes of hers and sweet-budget-comel smile..aish, takper la kasi chance. :P

So, teman-teman yang nun di Perlis hingga ke Johor, Happy Holiday korang~!

Till then,
Bye!


Aisyah's mumble: Zulaika panggil "Ateh! Ateh!" hiks! comeeeeel!

1 comment:

  1. alalala, zulaikha yg cute1 =)
    eleh, nnti mesti rindu kat ciki punya. mula2 je ckp mcm 2..ahaha
    hepi holiday aisyah!

    ReplyDelete

we nag we gag