Wednesday, July 21, 2010

19th day in Taiwan

19th day in Taiwan

I was in a pretty weird conversation today.

The conversation was mainly about how people have sex in the dorm. I'm not sure how we came into this topic, but apparently Tara, Jeff and Zhong have many "encounters" with these experiences.

So they were exchanging stories, like how sometimes it can be too noisy and annoying up until they have to put pillows to cover their ears, or they were accidentally in the room when the other 2 is doing their "business". And it seems that in the dorm, there are an unspoken rule about these. Examples, you have to put a tie in front of the door which supposedly indicates you're "busy", or you have to put loud songs to cover up the "other noise"

I thought it was bizzare. Because seriously, what are the chances for me to ever experience that? (unless tetiba Woan Shiang changed after going to Europe and become more "socially" active. Ahaks! Well, it could happen :P)

So through out the conversation I just kept quiet, nod when needed and laughed when I should be laughing. I guess in their eyes, I do look very innocent (well aren't I? ) But bah! It was rather a funny yet awkward experience.

Ohya, have I told you that I'm the youngest among the student exchange? Plus, the people I usually hang out are from North Americans (the Americans and Canadians) and their age is around 24-25 years old (except Zhong, he's 28). That's why sometimes I feel insecure to talk English, because hey their English is waaaay better than mine. English speaker tuh! But up until now I think I did pretty well, so pandaaaaai aisyah! Ahaks!

***

Today I went to the zoo. It was oke laa ( there's Giant Panda, but no whale shark.huh!)

The part I enjoyed the most was going to this mountain by a cable car, and had some traditional Oolong tea with handmade noodle tea oil while watching the sunsets, overlooking the Taipei City.

It was Subhanallah, amazingl!

The cultural part of me was very pleased to finally see some kind of Chinese steps to serve and drink tea. I think I was very Chinese after drinking the tea. haha! What's more, I went with only Tara and Mirka, the 2 girls I'm closed the most. So the whole evening is just lovely!

Now, another different news.

I knew through FB, that my abang poyot is admitted to the hospital. I was like, APAAAAA?!! It seems that, he is having slipped disc. I haven't call him, so I'm not sure about the details. But I really hope it is not something serious up until he has to do a surgery.

So guys, till next time
Cheers!


Aisyah's mumble:
cis it's not going to happen la aisyah

1 comment:

we nag we gag