Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back in Malaysia :)

Eminem: Beautiful

Ah it's been 6 days after I came back from Taiwan. For some reason it feels as though I never left Malaysia, never been to Taiwan. Only the friendship band given by Maria and Lenka that hangs loosely on my right wrist act as a constant reminder that I've been to Taiwan. A reminder of all those great people I met, a reminder of those beautiful experiences I'm lucky to experience.

Gah! I sound very melancholic again! Aha!

Sorry guys! You know me, I have to make eeeeeverything sounds dramatic! Satu bulan je pun kat Taiwan cik kak oiii.

But yes, I do miss the Land of Formosa.

I never thought I would enjoy myself that much there. Or did I expect to have a pretty close relationship with the other student exchange or the contact people there. Oh and all those interesting weird-put me out of my comfort zone experiences! It sure did changed the way I see things as a Muslim and as a person!

But enough about Taiwan!
(because I could always go on and on, -_-")

It takes mama less than a day to ask me to do house chores went I came back! Adeiii. This is exactly one of those moments I wish I went somewhere further, say 15-16 hours flight time?

Because if I do, I can always use the excuse,

"Maaa, aisyah jet lag ni~"

Oke, I'm ranting about absolutely nothing here. haha.

So till then,
Cheers!


Aisyah's mumble: urgh, book tiket lambat. you think money grows on tree ka?

2 comments:

we nag we gag