Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesdayyyyy

I've updated my blog.

But as you can see, nothing major had been done. Only added some friends in the blogs list, removed some and changed certain URLs. I didn't go all craze and make a full blog make over.

So still same o white blog for me!

"gaptek, gaptek, gaptek, gaptek.." , Huh? Shhh you!

Anyway I got a pleasant surprise this morning. On the way to the kitchen, I saw this on the table,



A postcard from Petra and Lenka when they're in Kenting, Taiwan!



I thought it was really sweet of them!

Except, if only I can read their writings..... -_-"

But fret not my friends! Since I, Aisyah the perasan comel shall try to decipher the writings! After finally got a hold of 'The Lost Symbol' by Dan Brown, I, Aisyah the perasan comel is all pump up to solve any mysteries, big or small!! Wahahahahahha!

Ahhh I just love to write that. Hehe.

Anywhooo,

Meet our newest family member,


eeii menyibuk plak Zulaikha nih

Husna binti Muhammad Azhar!

Till then,
Cheers! :)

2 comments:

  1. aisyaaaah!
    laaama tak dgr kabar:)
    kita ltk link aisyah jugak tau:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak ina's blog
    callmeza.blogspot.com
    and my tumblr
    callmeza.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

we nag we gag