Monday, July 19, 2010

16th day in Taiwan

16th day in Taiwan

Fiuhhhhh!

How time flies! I'm already in my 3rd week here in Taiwan! Cepatnyaa!

Oke, where to start?

The last post I wrote is about going to Hualien. Well, Hualien is gorgeous! We went there by train. Now I do not know about you, but this is my first time knowing such thing as standing tickets. What it means is quite simple, we don't have a seat in the train! So the whole journey, the 6 of us (well except Jerry. Luckily for him, the seat he seats doesn't seem to have an owner.cis) have to sit (or stand if we want) at the corridor between each compartment.

I must say it is quite an experience. Duduk bersila ramai-ramai dengan bagpack gemuk masing-masing. And of course, when people walk by, there will look at us. Not because we're sitting dengan muka slenge (ok, maybe ya la kot.haha), but because our group do look different from the rest. Mat salleh 5 orang tetiba ada sorang ni pakai tudung.Pelik ka?

Anyway when I'm in Hualien, there are a lot, I mean really a lot of people from different countries! From Poland, Slovakia, Slovania, Chezk, Germany, Sweeden, Norway, Canada, Spain, Turkey, USA and France.

I seriously felt out of place! I remember telling Tara in the bus, that I have never been surrounded by this much of Caucasians in one place!

But luckily for me, I have develop a good relationship with people in my university. So ada la sikap asabiyyah sikit antara kitaorang. hehe. But it is only a temporary thing because everyone is so friendly! And of course, being the only one wearing a headscarf there, I stand out the most. Glamour you! haha.

I would like to tell you guys about the places I've been, but it'll be too boring with words and no pictures (I can't upload the pictures! Naneee??!!) So maybe I'll try upload it once I come back in Malaysia. But one thing for sure, I HATE, no I WILL NOT GO cuttlefish fishing anymore!

***

Now, last weekend, we went to Tainan-the southern part of Taiwan. This time, it is a 3 days 2 nights long event.

So basically,

1. I love the temples here! It is soo beautiful!
2. I wore my baju kurung in one of my outings. Tetiba ramai nak amik gambar dengan aisyah. haha. Promote baju kurung!!!
3. Went for a Traditional Chinese Medicine Workshop. Learnt about Qi, Merideian channels and point of acupressure. Nak aisyah tekankan? negh ngeh
4. The doctor did Moxibustion and acupuncture on my body. Ouch!
5. Become more comfortable hanging out with the other student exchange from different university. They are all really nice bunch of people!

Today, one of us went back to Canada. Sedih plak.

After 2 weeks, the 7 of us do become closer. Aisehh, who's going to translate food for me? I waant Jerrry backk!! Ahaks!

So I hope you guys enjoy reading my kehapeh hapeh entry today.
Have a nice day korang!
Cheers!
:)

2 comments:

  1. alalala. bestnya!!!

    cepat betul masa berlalu, aisyah dah 16 hari kat taiwan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. best best! time flies soo fast here!

    ReplyDelete

we nag we gag