Wednesday, October 28, 2009

unexpected hadiah


" Aisyah are you at home?", Hui Min asked me on the other line.

" Aah. Why aa?"', I asked back feeling curious.

" I datang kejap to you're house ya. Want to give you something"

" Huh? Sekarang ka? Emm ok. Miss call bila dah kat depan rumah ek", I replied back, feeling more curious.

I looked at the watch, it's 9pm already. "Ish..asal ek? Ada apa-apa ke ni", I asked to myself again. I shook of that thought and continued to read my Readers Digest.

After 10 minutes, Hui Min called me from outside. I quickly got out from my bed, took my keys and headed to the door.

" Hui min~ Kenapa ek?", I asked her as I was walking towards her.

She was on her bicycle, smiling to me and holding a brown thing on her right hand.

"Nah", she gave me the thing that she is holding.

I took it, rasa pelik she came all the way for this

And guess what? It is a brown pursee

A simple purse I must say, ada corak dan ukir-ukir sana sini. The one you could easily find at the streets of Malioboro. Tapi aisyah still sangat sangat suka every little inch of it! Stacey even said it is so me when I showed her (sebab dia corak-corak.hoho)

Well teman, if I told you 30 minutes ago (seriously 30 minutes ago!) I thought of changing my purse, will you believe me?

Hiks! Teman, you really make my day la! Thank youuuuu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

we nag we gag