Sunday, November 1, 2009

lepak lepak la weekend

"Aisyah, join basket taw Selasa ni", Iz said to me after a brief basketball match with the 05.

"Hah? Iz, aisyah tak boleh main la", I said to her.

"Iz pun tak reti, Ain pun sama. Kita main je. Tak cukup orang ni", she insisted.

Great..A perfect ending for my 'perfect' weekend.

After coming back from raya, my workload seems to add up day by day. I'm either struggling to keep up with my studies and assignments( Block 3.2-Chest Complaint), confused to do my research proposal or busy involved in a non medical related activities -PKPMI (Malaysian student association here), GadjaMada Festival, Charity Concert, PUSKESMAS, Lessan (a NGO) and TBMM.

Needless to say, my weekdays (and weekends) was fully booked. If I am still in my 1st or 2nd year, maybe I will still bersemangat to do this but by 3rd year my priority was clear:

1. Spend more time on my studies
2. Do the things I loved :)

Period.

Third year proved to be a hectic year for us batch07. Everyone seems to be busy and from time to time you'll hear people sighed about this. Whether about our studies, our stack up assignments, pusing for an event or about the juniors-adakah mereka bisa diharap? So having a time to rest and rewind would be a great treat to us!


sometimes it can be overwhelmed kan?

Hence when one knows that he/she can have two days (Saturday and Sunday) all too one self, one should quickly grap it la kan?

I ignored TBMM Vertical Landing activity on Saturday and Water Rescue on Sunday without second thoughts (ni sungguh uncommon, since aisyah is always semangat for TBMM. hoho)

By Friday, I was all geared up for my weekends!

Saturday

I woke up late, which is not a good sign. Gone was my idea to go jog or cycle early in the morning. By the time I'm ready to 'enjoy' my day, I noticed the house was quiet. Ain when to PUSKESMAS, Stacey and Hema to TBMM, Malina in her room upstairs and Woan Shiang was busy preparing for her PA test. Bummer.

Eventually I spend most of the day in my room.

I tried to study-but my brain keep on saying "Oi! Ni weekend aa!". I tried playing the keyboard-tapi alahai takdak mood la plak. So I picked up a book which I've been trying to finish, golek-golek atas katil while listening to songs from Fiona Apple and Damien Rice.

By sore, junio09 came to practice their Diwali dance and Iffa also came to practice her violin. What a treat it was to see 2 perfomace in a day! I made cucur ikan bilis for them and when to 'membalas makanan' to Pqah and gave buah salak to Adi's house.

The day end quite early. After watching Take Him Out with Ain, around 9pm or so I went to bed. I, afterall need my 8 hours of beauty sleep okee.

Sunday

Aisyah bangun awal, tapi malas nak bangun. I thought of Taiwan for awhile, sighed a little and tried to sleep back.

When I finally woke up, I convinced myself to do something productive today. Prepared breakfast , mopped my room, read about Sufiah Yusuf, return something to Tkah and borrowed Twilight from Dibah.

When lunch came, we ordered Special Sambal. Oh tersangat sedap!

Wahai terung goreng kau memang la irresistable!
Buat ku bisa mengidam mu pada malam hari~


As the rest of the day I was on my bed-macam slowpoke, reading Twilight.

After finished reading the book (dan membebel seorang diri), it was 4.30pm. Remembering Ain's offer, I changed my clothes and cycled to campus. When I reached there, batch 05 were playing baling selipar. Kelakar tengok sebenarnya. I played for awhile-baling selipar and galah panjang. Rindu plak game2 macam ni. 50x better than playing PS2!

Then, before we went home we played basketball with the 05. Wee Pang and Nicholas were also there.

After the game lah, Iz asked me the question.

I hesitates. Sports and I don't really go along that well. We just don't have that chemistry between us, you know?

Oh well..maybe you might see this next Tuesday:


hehe. kidding!

A perfect weekend indeed. :)

4 comments:

  1. by now, we all 'struggle' to find a relaxing weekend, kan? to keep the time to ourselves instead of doing other necessary stuff. aisyah! gambar last mantap! pandai jeeee dia cari kat mana.. (geleng2 kepala)
    p/s: suka pergi makan burjo semalam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup. betul2. ku mencari-cari~

    p/s: well..stacey bukan the only one yg pandai meng google :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. urm.. adakah adi's house tu rumah aku??! fine~ diorng makan buah salak tak kasi aku. sgt kecewa T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. aisyah.. haha.. baru perasan post ni.. cute.. iz pon rase pic atas tu cm iz.. haha...

    ReplyDelete

we nag we gag