Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pagi ke Puskesmas Anggulan

4.45am

My alarm rang-Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton. Dengan malasnya, I checked the time, it's 4.50am. I lied back.

Today is the day, I thought to myself. Volunteering work at Pusat Kesihatan Masyarakat (PUSKESMAS)

Suddenly I felt a cold chill. Nervous la ni kayaknya. I closed my eyes again, and let my mind wander.

5.20am

I woke up with a jolt. Kat luar dah bunyi bising.

"Mesti diorang tengah prepare nak pergi"

I got out from my bed lazily, and headed to the bathroom. Ish..solat subuh ujung-ujung lagi. Aisyah oh aisyah.

6.30am

Asa smsed me.

"Jam 7 ya aisyah..don't be late!!"

Ceit mamat ni, ingat orang akan lambat ka? Still, I look at the time. Erk!

I quickly get myself ready.

Jas- checked!
Stetoscope- checked!
Name tag- checked!
Watch- Emm tidak checked.
Breakfast- huhu. Tidak checked juga

I went to the kitchen. Everything stood still, terasa rumah sepi, kosong. Aneh sebenarnya. I shook my mind off, and quickly took my shoes near the garage.

6.54am

" Asaaa!! Aq baru bangun", I sent him the smsed. An evil smile crept on my face.

By the time I reached Taman Medika, I saw Eng Siang and Gandhi on their bike, just arrived at the faculty.

7.02am

"You nervous tak?", Eng Siang asked me.

"Agak laa. Rasa nervous the whole morning", I said to him.

"Sama dengan saya. Saya ada datang pukul 5.30am, hantar Adeline. Ramai dah ada di kampus, lagi rasa nervous"

"Betul-betul. Sebenarnya I ingatkan lambat tadi, rushing datang sini", I said to him eagerly.

" Oh? You punya jam pukul berapa sekarang? It's 6.52am now", Eng Siang showed his watch.

I checked my handphone.

"Eh? Mine is 7.02am. Maybe I cepatkan 10 minit. Laaaa..Eng siang!! Tengok..sekarang I dah tahu I cepatkan my watch!"

Ceit! Pass ni mesti datang kuliah lambat balik.

7.12am (mengikut jam handphone aisyah )

I'm walking back to TM. Lega selepas pergi toilet tadi, maybe due to my nervousness.

Asa and Yuni is already there.

"Kamu bilang baru bangun tadi", Asa said to me.

"Iyaa, memang baru bangun", I smile at him sheephisly.

He looked at me confused.

" Aku bercanda aja Asaa. Aku datang paling awal taw dibanding kamu!" I said to him proudly.

"Huh! Dasar kamu aisyah!"

I smiled, enjoying my success to kenakan Asa.

7.15am

We're inside Asa's car. There are a total of 5 of us.

Gandhi- Si ketua kelompok
Asa- Si Mirip Giant-Doraemon
Eng Siang- Si mamat yang pakai kemas
Yuni - Si Cewek Gendit

Everyone is excited. A 45 minutes drive. Greaat..

Hopefully I can do this, trying to motivate myself

The car moved. I looked outside, we've already left FK.


***

12.45am (masih mengikut jam aisyah ya)

Wah! Perut kenyang.

We're on our way back home. We stop for lunch to a chinese muslim restaurant. Boleh tahan laa

Everyone is in a good mood.

I looked out the window and smiled.

Thank you god..


:)


2 comments:

  1. aisyah, aku bace dgn penuh harapan kau cerita apa yg berlaku kat puskesmas tu.. *sigh* T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. sory la sudien. tapi pokoknya, aku rasa best p puskesmas. :)

    ReplyDelete

we nag we gag