Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sleepless me


Salam,

I've skip 3 hours kuliah just to get some shut eye.
Did I get some sleep?
Yes, along with some headache and feeling of tiredness when I woke up. That figures.
Golek kanan golek kiri.
I've even lay down a mattress on the floor, thinking the coolness of the floor may somehow make it easier for me to sleep.
And it doesn't help that I keep on thinking the whole stacks of lecture notes I haven't read (and some other err troubling stuff..)
And when I solat, emm let just say I wasn't focus as I should be.
My head is throbbing, my eyes feel hot, I feel feverish.
The same signs like last time, except that this time around I still can sleep. Great!
Well its good to know atleast, a little friend of mine is worry bout me,
Miss Sleeping Pills has already shouting "eat me! eat me you moron!" hehehe..

Not to worry! I still have tonight!
Till then,
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we nag we gag