Tuesday, July 9, 2013

For patience and perseverance

"Sometimes you'll have a good call, sometime you'll have a bad call"

I heard my friend told me that. A senior houseman.

For the last 2 months, I've been oncall with a senior houseman. You just follow her/his lead. Do your job, and if you don't know, there's always them for you to ask. Kepala tak fening.

But as time passes, you've become the senior houseman in the ward itself. Still a first poster, but a senior in the department standard. You are expected to have already know how to do things. You are expected to be more independent. Boleh buat kerja without much guidance.

You, are now should be incharge, and lead.

Oh the pressure.

Even more when the MOs starts to trust you and kept asking you, and staff nurses loves to tell you regarding patient's condition even though there's other houseman.

Mengeluh?

Yea.

Tapi seperti ada seorang pak cik lift cakap kepada saya (after I bising-bising kat my friend in a lift)

"Kenapa nih dik marah-marah pagi-pagi nih? Sabar. Dah nak Ramadhan nih".

And so, Allah given a a menusuk-reminder to me.

I mengeluh more than I bersyukur. Also a reminder I should me more patient. To trust Allah. To betulkan my nawaitu. To have perseverance.

Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer.
 It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

Astagfirullah.

Allah, please let me be strong.

Smile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

we nag we gag