Sunday, June 27, 2010

Yikes

Qing ren de yan lei

Yikes! It is the day before tomorrow!

TOMORROWWW!

Yes yes I'm freaking out. Yer la, I haven't read any materials about minor mental health and counseling (which covers tons of other psychological diseases), haven't memorize the drugs, do not know the pathology laboratory result and now less that 24 hours I'll be taking my osce!

Fuh. Tang tang masa ni rasa lagu Mat Kearney "Breathe in breath out" terkena di hati. haha.

But it is ok.

It is one of those days you have to hold on and hold tight. So pegang kencang kencang aisyah!!!

Cheers!


ps: I'm thankful I had wonderful housemates :)

1 comment:

  1. roller coaster!!!
    xpe2, taiwan menanti di depan.
    eh silap.
    jay chou menanti di depan!! :D :D :D

    all da best, aisyah!

    ReplyDelete

we nag we gag