Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mua printer is bacck!

joe hisahi: stroll through the sky

Wah akhirnya dapat balik reinstall printer kat laptop!

Last time when I reformatted my laptop to Windows 7, I cannot reinstall my printer. It's due to operating system compatibility issues.

Tangguh punya tangguh, sampai beberapa bulan guna orang lain punya laptop untuk access printer sendiri. (ps: ain yang baik hati terima kaseh daun keladi! :P)

So to celebrate, I've posted some drawings I drew over the months. Any comments are greatly appreciated!

(Ohyea, I didn't edit any of this drawings. That's why the quality is lousy. You can still see the smudge and the side of the paper. Maaf! If you want to see the drawing in larger image, just click on the drawing itself. Again, sorry for the lousy quality!)



The Modern Days of Medussa

Hema yang baik hati gave the tittle for this drawing. When I drew this drawing, I've never thought of Medussa, but again, when you look at it again, haaa rambut Medussaaa.

Ohyea, remember the budak pegang lolipop episode I told you before?

Ha ni lukisan tu! Takuuuut taaak???


Budak lolipop

The drawing below take a lot of my time. But yet, it doesn't turn the way I want it to look. It still look quite animated. Macam cartoon. Kena practice lagi nih.


Oh, and I want to tell you guys something,

I am officially broke!!

Semua salah this lovely thing!



Ngeh ngeh ngeh.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we nag we gag