Monday, June 28, 2010

baju okaa

joe hisashi: the legend of ashitaka theme

Just came back from Galleriae. Did some last minute shopping before going back to Malaysia tomorrow. Kaki penatttt. I can feel the lactic acid accumulate!

Now now, I'm a proud owner of a baju oka! (erk betul ke ejaan ni?) It's the baju hijau bersih wear before donning the surgery gown. I bought it because I'll be entering cardiovascular surgery department in Taiwan. I'll be seeing a lot of darah percik-percik people! haha.

Actually bringing your own baju bersih is not part of the requirement, but I think in the hospital I'm going , they will wear the short sleeves kind and there is no headscarf (obviously), only the cap-mandi-thingie. The one that I bought is the long sleeves type and the ibu also did a headscarf, which I think is just clever! Truthfully, I'm not sure whether they will allow me to use my own baju bersih, but we see how it goes.

Tapi kan, sebenarnya I don't mind wear the short sleeves one. If in Taiwan do what the Taiwanese do! Bukan sengaja pun, for medical purposes. Buttt, then again I am a muslim first and for all, maka walaupun ada unsur-unsur kesah tak kesah. dikesahkan jugak. I guess when it comes to menutup aurat, masih seperti lalang ikut aja angin mood yang bertiup. haha.

Oke then folks, need to kemas my bag. Asam pedasss menantiku besokkk!!

ohya,

All The Best Intermed 2007 for OSCE !!

Cheers!


Aisyah's mumble: Jealousy and enviousness kills. Self guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we nag we gag