Saturday, April 3, 2010

sakit kepala

joshua radin: closer
Sakit kepala.

If I could sleep through it, I will. But no, I don't.

Stupid.

It's even stupider to hear people complaint they have too much sleep.

What a brag. I feel like giving a punch on his/her face.

Ignore me. I'm agitated.

Oh wait, don't ignore me yet.

It annoys me when people say to me something like "kita kena ikhlaskan hati" or "janganlah marah, bersabarlah bla bla bla"

You really walk the talk meh?

And please, don't reply back by saying everyone is not perfect and trying their best to be better bla bla bla bla crap.

Eh?

That doesn't sound right, right?

Sound hypocritical.

Ok, ignore me now. I'm agitated.

2 comments:

  1. hahahha
    sabarla aisyah, kite manusia biase aje..
    (eh, kak ina penah advice cenggitu ke?kekekke)

    chill darling
    *semalam hangout with cikin
    cepatla pulang, bley hangout sama2.
    *hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. aisyah rasa ada kot kak ina kasi advice macam tu. ni kan advice2 standard. even aisyah pun guna line yg sama mengadvice orang. sbb the fact is, memang betul pun. kan?

    oke, sound contradictory. tp pokoknya aisyah tak suka ditegur oleh sebarang org. fault finder la katakan. sifat yang sgt tak bagus!

    take a chill pill!

    ReplyDelete

we nag we gag