Friday, April 9, 2010

jumaat ramblings

wang lee hom: hua tian chuo

Today I told myself,

"Just have fun in life aisyah. No need to take things too seriously. Santai aja "

I'm not sure whether it'll last long but I guess I'll just have to live in the moment.

I admit this past few weeks have been emotionally and spiritually tiring.

And it is not entirely because of my studies.

So if I have this time to be happy and positive in life, I think I should just go along with it. Atleast I don't feel any weight bearing me down. I'm contend with myself now (Please emphasize the 'now' part)

If let say tomorrow or the day after that I'll become (again) bitter in life, then let it be. It'll be just another day I have to go through with.

I guess someway or another, not thinking about what others think of me and not compare myself with others, is the best advice I could always give to myself. But of course it is always easier said than done. Afterall, the worst critique, our worst enemy is always our self.

But for now I just don't care.

Baby steps pun baby steps lah.

Cheers!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

we nag we gag