Thursday, January 28, 2010

Being 21

sara bareilles and ingrid michaelson: winter song



I know this is quite late, but
THANK
YOOOU KORANG
for making a wonderful birthday for me!!

:)

So what is my 21 year old resolution eh?

Well to tell you the truth, I have none. I've thought about it but nothing really comes in mind. I did jokingly told Syazwan maybe I'll find myself a boyfriend. hoho.

But like Ain said maybe I need to muhasabah diri sendiri balik. Because to tell you the truth I just don't know who I am myself anymore. Confuse more like it.

I feel that everything I do is fake, every smile is force, every act of kindness from others is doubting and life wasn't as beautiful as it used to be. Pokoknya I've become less less patience and more more pessimist and irritated towards life (and people)

I know..it sounds pathetic. And what's more, how ungrateful I sound towards the wonderful gift Allah have surrounded me.

So like I said, I need the rethinking.

Fortunately I have absolutely amazing family and great friends back in Malaysia and here. If for unknown reason God strip me off from all this wonderful people..I think I can just go cuckoo! After all, no man an island kan?

Pengajaran nombor dua: Once fall down, quickly get up!

So 21, here I comeeee!

ps: beautiful flowers and cd yang membuatkan aisyah menangis dengan buruknya, "smash-ing" hadiah from nazi and arip, lepak di Kedai Kopi makan kek sambil main cards dengan teman-teman yang lain and wonderful wishes from others..umm..*big smile*

1 comment:

  1. oh, tak sabar nk tgk hadiah aisyah! XD
    makan enak2 ya cuti ni?! hesheshes~

    ReplyDelete

we nag we gag