Saturday, January 16, 2010

after exam post

Two hours of badminton is just awesome! It is one of those sports that I'm consider "good" at and not to mention enjoying it the whole time!(well your trully yours obviously wasn't born with a physique of an athlete :P) So definitely I'll be going again.

But anyway, after finishing my block 3.3 Abdominal Complaints exam, I've got to start working my butt off (again!) for my remedials block 3.2. And let me tell ya, trying to start studying again after an exam is just so susaaaaaaaaah.Kan kan? I rather read manga then reading the lecture notes. (daa..who doesn't eh?)

But having 6 consecutive results with either "yay! Bagus dan Cemerlang!" and "yay! Cemerlang!" and and at the edge of getting CGPA lower than 3...haiyaa all you can do is taking the remedials.

Now thinking about it, I just hope my mama won't get too shock to see my exam result when the time comes for JPA to send it home. But if she shows it to my Kak Azreen..aa..urmm..aaa..ABIH LAAA !! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Anywaay..I'm fortunate to have my exam on Thursday, so basically got another 4 days left. But for those taking exam on Tuesday and Wednesday...teruskan perjuangan mu!!! Don't give up!!! Nyanyikanlah lagu "Jika Kau Fikirkan Kau Boleh!!" dan fikirkanlah "Malaysia Boleh!". But most importantly, remember that the Al Mighty is always there for us, insyaAllah :)



Hema: Do you think exam is difficult?
Me: Hell Yeaaaah!!

Well when you think about it, don't you think hell yeah sounds funny in BM?

Hema: Do you think exam is difficult?
Me: Neraka Yeaaah!!

:)

2 comments:

we nag we gag