Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tisu dan air putih!

Salam,

I've realized something today. Two things you should always (kalau boleh la) carry around:

One. A pack of tissue
Two. A water bottle (obviously berisi air.hee)


You will never know when accidents might happen kan? And if it happens, this can be the easiest and simplest (and not to count handy) first aid kit!

what say you? :P


Aisyah's mumble: I dreamt my mum died. I woke up in shock. The dream was so real that it took me awhile to realize it's only a dream. I dreamt my pa died too on the first week when we came back from Malaysia. Two dream deaths in a month. How scary is that? Inilah akibatnya tidur siang-siang bulan puasa. Maybe sebab tak telefon umah dah 2 minggu. Padan muka aisyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we nag we gag