Saturday, February 20, 2010

coldplay: fix you

I had a great head start of the day today, berjogging dengan Yon di Graha Saba~!

Dengan jasa baik Iffa's scooter, we went there quite late around 6.20am. By the time we reached there, a lot of people; tua muda, laki atau perempuan yang hensem mahupun tidak hensem, tengah berjogging.

Sebenarnya agak segan lah nak berjogging, sebab ni first time ke sini nak jogging. Lagi-lagi kami yang terang-terang ada low stamina (aisyah lah, Yon tak taw la plak)

But, when we saw a clear view of Graha Saba and Gunung Merapi together, dengan morning sunray menyelusuri pokok-pokok disana..pergh subhanallah canteeek! Times like this you remind yourself, you could never get enough of God's wondrous creation.

I guess pleasurable things do comes in simplicity.

Anyway, untuk Yon, maaflah aku ada loud exhalation masa kita jog. Mesti ko cuak kan? He he. Pabila orang takdak stamina berjogging la kan. But nanti kapan-kapan, kalau ko nak jogging tapi takdak teman..bilang kat aku. InsyaAllah aku kata "Bring it ooon!!"

So wonderful Saturday comes, a perfect day to be lazy!

Homework cuma ada satu, assignment from lab pathology anatomy. That, can wait. Because aisyah finally got a hold of Sherlock Holmes buku cite!!

Last time when we had our kononnya "mini book club discussion" Nia, Hui Min and Farah Nasyitah always talk highly of this book by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. So I evidently intrigued by it.

Apa aisyah punya review sekarang ? Up until the pages I'm reading right now, I'll say they're probably right! The stories (since the stories mostly per cases) kept giving me pleasant surprises! And I kept on marvelled by the writer's witty way of telling the stories. The language plak kept reminding me of books from Frances Hodgson Burnett-aisyah's favourite author. Weeee~

Anyway, later tengahari we're going to visit Wee Pang. The poor guy got himself dengue hemorrhagic fever when he went back Malaysia for CNY. So now he terlantar kat hospital :(

On the lighter note (cewah, bunyi macam canggih je ayat ni :P), aisyah and Stacey going to makan Special Sambal for lunch! That means ada terung goreng!!! Ha ha. Sorry la, tapi I'm a sucker for SS terung goreng. Heee.

Oke, before I end today's entry, nak share a sketch I made of entah someone. Dah lama tak melukis ingatkan dah berkarat, buuuut I think I still have it. He he he.

pre anat exam lukisan :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

we nag we gag