Monday, April 8, 2013

hello?

kris allen: live like were dying
Salam,

Ola folks!

Life has been good so far. I've been meaning to write a "Yogya closure" when I came back to Malaysia. My "penutup" in my life in Yogya konon. But...a great procastinator like me, need to uphold her procastinator habits of hers. Thus, not such topic is produced.

Anyway, for those who didn't know, I have graduated! Doctor you! (pst psst, not that I'm excited about it really. Bah). On Valentine's day is the day we took our Hippocratic Oath. But I'm more excited about the dress I wore on that day. There's a lot of stories/meaning on that "baju" I wore, so, maybe insha allah, a topic on that maybe?

So this past month, I've been running around here and there. Went to Johor larh, Singapore larh, Melaka larh, Pekan larh and Ipoh larh. Next destination should be outside Malaysia, insha allah.

If I'm not going any where, I am a babysitter to Husna and Zulaikha. Capek.

My house on the other hand, is doing some kitchen renovation. This past 2 weeks we've been eating on the 2nd floor, no cooking only take out, and our bathroom has turn into a washing area. Seriously, not comfortable.

Oh, and on my SPA interview, they'll asked something like "what is the common disease in Malaysia or in your place you studied?" then after you've answered a disease, he'll asked the sign and symptoms and management of it. I was asked about sign and symtoms of malaria, Gobi (who is in the same group interview with me) got  question about management of dengue. Some of our friends were asked about management of TB, diarrhea, and DM.

Basically, common disease, they will definitely ask.

Hope this helps.

Cheers! :)

1 comment:

we nag we gag